The Muslim Jewish Forum of Greater Manchester
Established to develop the cultural and social ties between the Muslim and Jewish Communities of Greater Manchester
Kosher Meal - Sunday 18 January 2015 at 7.30pm for 8pm
Our annual kosher meal will be held on Sunday 18 January at 19:30 for 20:00 in JS Kosher Restaurant, 7-9 Kings Road Prestwich Manchester M25 0LE. A map is lower down on this page.
We have a fixed price two-course menu, at £22.00 per person, (£20+10%) which includes service, which is set out below. Pay on the night in cash but you need to book by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 13 January.
Select one from:
- Stuffed pepper - half a roasted red pepper with sautéed onions, mushrooms and rice.
- Chopped liver and egg and onion appertiser (served with matzo crackers and pickled cucumbers).
- Choice of soups - vegetable, chicken or soup of the day.
- Humous, tehina, Israeli salad and pitta bread.
Select one from:
- Sesame chicken - pieces of chicken breast cooked in sesame seed batter served with egg fried rice and a pot of sweet and sour sauce.
- Teriyaki salmon - a fillet of salmon marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce, grilled and served on a bed of oriental stir fried vegetables and noodles.
- Cottage pie - minced beef and vegetables braised in a rich gravy and topped with potatoes.
- Chicken schnitzel - chicken fillet, hand coated in breadcrumbs and served with a pot of coleslaw. With chicken schnitzel (but not the other main courses) you can choose one side order from any of the following four choices:
- Boiled rice
- House salad
- Oriental stir fry - wok fried oriental vegetables and noodles cooked in homemade oriental sauce
(c) The Muslim Jewish Forum of Greater Manchester is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England. Company No. 5480738. Registered Office: c/o Manchester Multifaith Centre, 2'nd Floor, Ada House, 77 Thompson Street, Manchester, M4 5FY. Registered as a charity with HM Revenue & Customs.